Course Catalog

Grievances/Filing a Complaint

Non-Academic Grievances

Any student who has a non-academic grievance related to the services or activities offered by the College may file a complaint with the Dean of Student Services. The Dean will conduct an investigation and notify the student of the outcome within five (5) business days. If a student disputes the outcome, he or she may follow the process described in the section on appeal of non-academic sanctions.

Academic Grievances

Any student who has an academic grievance related to academic programs, instruction, or grades should follow the appropriate appeals process defined in the College Catalog/Student Handbook.